Unifying CRM and ERP, Microsoft Dynamics 365 is the next generation comprehensive solution that enables businesses to transform. It works seamlessly and is one step answer to intelligent business applications. You’ll get a 360-degree view of your organization to uncover the real-time insights that bring better results.
Replacing your existing systems with new may seem to be a daunting and too significant an interruption. With contemporary applications in the cloud, the advantages outweigh the threats. Microsoft Dynamics 365 makes it easier for organizations of varying sizes to utilize technology as an added advantage.
- Intelligent sales and marketing
- Proactive customer service
- Connected field service
- Modern finance and operations
- Increased efficiency
- Enterprise grade security
- Increase mobility
- Business Central
- Project Management
Migrate your work to a safer and a reliable cloud. Azure provides you with a cloud computing platform—with solutions including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS) that can be used for analytics, virtual computing, storage, networking, and a lot more.
What we do at TechMantra
- We enable seamless migration of your workload to azure.
- Cloud adoption
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure Data Warehouse
- SQL Analysis services
- Azure Database
- Azure cosmos DB
- Azure virtual machines
- Azure active directory
- Azure backup
- Azure virtual machines
- Hybrid cloud with azure
Delivering the latest and the most advanced innovations, Microsoft 365 has dynamically changed enterprise security, management, collaboration and business analytics. These processes are delivered through superior cloud services. It enhances and delivers clients’ top priorities.
- Access files anywhere—online or offline
- Get monthly security updates & feature releases
- Use the web version of Office—with rich features Microsoft 365 is built from the ground up for your business. Flexible. Accessible. Affordable and ready to take your business where it needs to go! It’s the Office you know, plus tools to help you work better together, so you can get more done — anytime, anywhere.
With Microsoft 365, you can empower your business; your employees can utilise the capabilities of the most advanced technology through a single subscription. It enables you to easily collaborate and provide quick mobility to your organization.
You can try Microsoft 365 for Business. For Free! For 30 days! Your free trial includes full Office desktop apps, plus email!
- Fully installed Office on PC/Mac
- Office apps on tablets and phones
- Business-class email with 50 GB mailbox, 1 TB file storage & sharing
- HD video conferencing with Skype/Teams for Business
- 24/7 phone & web support
The Power BI report allows you to create and visual your data seamlessly. It ranges from a single visualizing page to multiple visualizations for easy access to prioritized content. The purpose of Data Visualization allows the user to identify and streamline the data sources. It is an integral step for an organization to know where all the data is coming from. Power BI not only helps to increase the reliability of data but also aims to improve data organizing
- Go from data to insights in minutes. Any data, any way, anywhere. And all in one view.
- Power BI is a business analytics service that delivers insights to enable fast, informed decisions.
- Explore how industry-leading AI and continuous user-driven innovation help you turn data into insights across your organization at scale.
- Transform data into stunning visuals and share them with colleagues on any device
- Visually explore and analyze data – on-premises and in the cloud—all in one view
- Pre-built dashboards and reports for popular SaaS solutions.
- Secure, live connection to your data sources, on-premises and in the cloud.
- Integrated with familiar Microsoft products and utilizes commitment for scale & availability in Azure.
- Real-time dashboard updates.
- Intuitive data exploration using natural language query.
- Fast deployment, hybrid configuration, secure, and integrated with existing IT systems.
Azure Data Factory
Get a fully managed, server less, data integration service with Azure data Factory. Integrate data sources visually with more than 90 built in support, maintenance-free connectors with no cost.
USP’s of Data Factory:
- Easy to use: Re-host SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) in a few clicks and build ETL and ELT pipelines code-free, with built-in Git and CI/CD support.
- Intelligent: Use autonomous ETL to unlock operational efficiencies and enable citizen integrators.
- Powerful: Ingest all your on-premises and software as a service (SaaS) data with more than 90 built-in connectors. Orchestrate and monitor at scale.
- Cost Effective: Enjoy a pay-as-you-go, fully managed server less cloud service that scales on demand.
Azure Data Lake
Help organizations to take advantage of big data or you can say the three V’s of big data (Volume, Velocity and Variety). Microsoft Azure Data Lake is part of the Microsoft Azure public cloud platform, which includes more than 200 products and cloud services. It provides a data platform that can help developers, data scientists, and analysts store data of any size and format, and perform all types of processing and analytics across multiple platforms and programming languages. Have access to unlimited storage for structured, semi-structured or unstructured data. Let the numbers be more fun and hassle free.
Apache Kafka is an open-source distributed streaming platform that can be used to build real-time streaming data pipelines and applications. Kafka also provides message broker functionality similar to a message queue, where you can publish and subscribe to named data streams.
With Kafka you can
- Build real time streaming of big data pipelines
- Do data streaming
- Communicate asynchronously b/w your trendy micro-services
With its great adoption across different verticals & industries, Apache Kafka has become the de-facto choice.
Nowadays, companies are bombarded with huge volumes of data every second. Be it business intelligence, user analytics, or operational intelligence; ingestion, and analysis of streaming data requires moving the necessary data from its sources to the multiple consumers who are keen in it. This is where Apache Kafka comes into picture with its highly scalable, reliable, and fast data ingestion and streaming tool. At Microsoft, we use Apache Kafka as the main component of our near real-time data transfer service to handle up to 30 million events per second.
No 1212 Goldcrest Executive Tower, Cluster C, Jumeirah Lake Towers, PO Box -114851,
F-04, First Floor, B-14-15, B Block, Om Sai Ram Building, Sector-1, Pin Code-201301, Noida, India
8 The Green STE A (Street),
Zip Code: 19901
Delaware – USA